There are lots of things I could add to my "The Good List," but I'll try not to go overboard :)
1. Townes turned 11! Whoot :) We had a nice, low-key birthday party with 3 friends who we took to see The Lego Batman movie. I loathe planning parties--this was the easiest and most stress-free party we've ever done.
2. Daughters who are serious and silly and who always keep us guessing :)
3. Early Spring...no, scratch that: SUMMER here in Denver. The kids did some of those awesome water balloons that fill 35 at a time from the hose. Thank you, Costco for offering these in bulk!
4. The kids wanted pocket knives and Joe gave them a solid safety training on how to handle them. Kate was laser focused (hey, a girl can do two things at once, right?!).
5. I did a major clear out of my closet in anticipation of a bathroom/closet renovation. And I found FIVE Christmas gifts still sitting in their original shopping bag hidden under a mound of who knows what. Embarrassing, but true. So, I have a new shirt to wear thanks to me and Urban Outfitters haha! Plus, it is #portraitsofme Monday on Instagram, and I have been severely lacking with this project, so it was a good excuse to whip out the ol' shutter remote and get in a selfie :)
Are you interested in candid family photos? Shoot me an email or a text, or fill out this form and I'll get back to you ASAP! Do it--it's FUN :)